2014 proved to be a busy year for Uhsome. Not only did we gain three new employees, we completed hundreds of client projects from online marketing to mobile apps. Here’s the list of the year’s Top 10 highlights:
- Uhsome completed work for hundreds of clients locally and nationally, including two prominent Tampa Bay non-profit organizations–The 13 Ugly Men and the United Nations Association Chapter of Tampa Bay.
- We were selected as a Bright House Networks Regional Business Awards finalist and participated in “Pitch 6” for the Startup category. The top five companies pitched on a live Shark Tank-style television show broadcasted on Bright House On-Demand.
- In January, Uhsome launched a new Lead Generator program to attract new business.
- We welcomed three new employees to our fast-growing company, including our Relationship Manager Christa Beck, our Technology Director Daniel Sweet, and our Application Director Ricky Joudrey.
- In March, Uhsome took a Holiday Trip to Herceg Novi to meet up with our Serbia Team.
- Uhsome and New York dermatologist, Dr. Dhaval Bhanusali, established a partnership in June to develop Health Digital, a multi-faceted consultancy, web development firm, and idea cultivation platform.
- The Tampa Award Program selected Uhsome for the “2014 Best of Tampa Award in Internet Marketing Services,” recognizing the company’s contributions to the community and the U.S. economy.
- As a Christmas present to ourselves, Uhsome purchased a private jet charter membership enabling us to now hold client meetings all over the country.
- For the third year running, Uhsome was invited to the Empact Showcase, the largest showcase of the best companies started by the top US entrepreneurs under 35.
- We beefed up our social media presence and created Instagram and Pinterest accounts to better display our client work. Follow us!
What’s on the horizon for 2015? A brand new Uhsome.com, exciting mobile app projects, and of course, some private jetsetting. The sky’s the limit!